- Information display platform: DataCVG® Smart Decision Platform
- Analytical enquiries reporting tool: SAP Businessobjects Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Information visualization tool: SAP Businessobjects Xcelsius (CX)
- Main data management platform: DataCVG® Smart Decision Platform
- Staples is the global leading company in stationery distribution and retail
- It had achieved annual sales of 19.4 billion USD in 2007, listed in Fortune 500 as Number 397. In 2008, Staples had acquired another global stationery company Corporate Express headquartered in Holland with 2.6 billion USD, making it a stumbling 23 billion USD annual sales, further secured its undeniable leadership in the global stationery industry
- Staples China is Staple’s Chinese company after acquiring OA365.com
To meet Staple’s business requirements, DataCVG@ has mainly applied pilot cabin, reporting portal, operational analytical module to provide analytical and decision making service for management level. Reporting system displays regular reports, operational analysis system uses multi-dimensional analytical reporting system to give detailed analysis for the company’s operation.
Driven by products, the system analyses sales, cost, margins and other key indicators from multiple angles such as categories, status, time and period etc.